As one of the leading experts in commercial roof repair, we understand the importance of detecting these signs early on to prevent any further damage. Whether you own a small office building or a large warehouse, these 7 signs will help you identify potential issues and ensure the longevity of your commercial roof.
Our roofs are exposed to the brunt of the elements. Whether it is hail, rain, or ice, with strong winds, our roofs are bombarded with the full force of nature multiple times a year. That’s why it is so important that our roofs are built to withstand such weather and that they are inspected for damage at least once a year. If required, mandatory commercial roofing maintenance should be carried out by a team of highly professional and experienced individuals Excel Roofing Solutions.
We provide annual inspection services for businesses of all types and sizes. Our inspectors will get on your roof and inspect it for missing shingles, cracks, rot, and other issues, which are then fixed before they put significant stress on your pocket! Contact us today to schedule a comprehensive inspection and ensure the protection of your commercial property. – (336) 221-4121
7 key indicators that suggest your commercial roof requires repairs.
- Leaks and Water Damage:
One of the most obvious signs that your commercial roof needs attention is the presence of leaks or water damage. If you notice water stains on walls or ceilings, damp spots, or pooling water, it is high time to call Excel Roofing Solutions. Our expert team will assess the damage and provide the necessary repairs to prevent further water infiltration and potential structural issues.
- Damaged or Missing Shingles:
Inspecting your commercial roof regularly is vital to detect any damaged or missing shingles. Harsh weather conditions, such as heavy rain, strong winds, or hailstorms, can cause shingles to loosen or become dislodged. Our skilled technicians have the knowledge and expertise to replace damaged or missing shingles promptly, ensuring the integrity of your roof.
- Cracked or Bubbling Roof Membrane:
Commercial roofs often feature a specialized membrane that acts as a protective barrier against external elements. Over time, this membrane can develop cracks or bubbles due to prolonged exposure to UV rays, extreme temperatures, or improper installation. These issues compromise the effectiveness of your roof and can lead to more significant problems if left unaddressed. Excel Roofing Solutions offers expert membrane repair services to restore your roof’s functionality and extend its lifespan.
- Excessive Energy Costs:
If you notice a significant increase in your energy bills, your commercial roof might be to blame. Poor insulation or damaged roofing materials can result in heat loss during the winter or heat gain during the summer, causing your HVAC system to work harder than necessary. By repairing and enhancing your roof’s insulation, Excel Roofing Solutions can help you save on energy costs and create a more comfortable indoor environment for your employees and customers.
- Sagging or Bowed Roof:
A sagging or bowed roof is a serious issue that requires immediate attention. This structural problem can occur due to excessive weight from accumulated snow, water ponding, or weakened roof supports. Ignoring this sign can lead to roof collapse, endangering the safety of occupants and causing extensive damage to your property. At Excel Roofing Solutions, we have the expertise and equipment to address structural issues promptly and ensure the safety of your commercial building.
- Increased Noise Levels:
Have you noticed an increase in noise levels within your commercial space, especially during rainstorms? This could indicate roof damage, such as loose flashing or deteriorating underlayment. Our team at Excel Roofing Solutions can identify the source of the noise and provide the necessary repairs to restore peace and quiet to your premises.
- Age of the Roof:
Even if you haven’t noticed any visible signs of damage, the age of your commercial roof plays a significant role in its overall condition. Most commercial roofs have a lifespan of 20 to 30 years, depending on the materials used and maintenance practices. If your roof is nearing the end of its expected lifespan, it is advisable to consult Excel Roofing Solutions for a comprehensive inspection. We can help determine if repairs or a roof replacement are necessary to avoid unexpected issues down the line.
Our Commercial Roofing Services in Triad
- Roof Repair
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Maintenance
- TPO Roofing
- Metal Roofing
- PVC Roofing
- Shingle Roofing
- New Roof Construction
Commercial Roof Repair FAQs
How Often Should I Have My Commercial Roof Inspected?
It is recommended to have your commercial roof inspected at least twice a year, ideally in the spring and fall, to identify any potential issues before they escalate.
How Long Does A Commercial Roof Repair Typically Take?
The duration of a commercial roof repair depends on the extent of the damage and the complexity of the repair. Our team at Excel Roofing Solutions will provide an estimate of the timeframe during the inspection process.
Why is Professional Commercial Roof Maintenance Important?
Each year hundreds of companies suffer from downtime because their roof started leaking, a problem they only found out about when it rained or snowed. When it comes to roofs, you never want to be the last person to find out if something is wrong with them. That’s why our commercial roof maintenance service includes:
- As Initial Inspection. One of our highly skilled contractors will assess your roof’s condition and then draft an analysis of all mandatory repairs. Our team will then assist you with the repair process needed to get your roof in the condition it should be.
- Scheduled Annual Inspections. We highly recommend that business owners have us inspect their roofing at least once a year. That’s why, as part of our program, once we repair your commercial roof, the next step in our maintenance process is to schedule an annual inspection. The inspection is meant to make sure that everything is in working order.
- A Maintenance checklist. Our professionals will draft a maintenance checklist for your commercial roof. However, we will also provide you with a solution if the roof requires major repairs or a complete replacement.
- An Affordable Maintenance Program. We have made sure that our commercial roof maintenance program is affordable, saving money on all roofing jobs. However, the lower price tag does not come with a compromise to the quality of our work!
Benefits of Timely Commercial Roof Repairs
Timely repairs to your commercial roof offer several benefits, including:
- Preventing further damage: Addressing roof issues promptly can prevent minor problems from turning into major ones, saving you time and money in the long run.
- Extending roof lifespan: Regular maintenance and repairs can extend the lifespan of your commercial roof, maximizing your return on investment.
- Enhancing energy efficiency: By repairing insulation or damaged roofing materials, you can improve energy efficiency, leading to reduced utility costs.
- Ensuring safety: A well-maintained roof ensures the safety of your employees, customers, and assets, minimizing the risk of accidents or property damage.
Commercial Roof Repair Resources
- New Roof – New Roof by Excel Roofing Solutions in Burlington
- Roof Maintenance – Roofing Maintenance Near me in Greensboro, Winston-Salem
- Gutters – Gutters Replacement And Repair In Reidsville & Greensboro
- Location – 36° 2′ 34.8468″ N 79° 57′ 48.762″ W
Contact Excel Roofing Solutions Today!
Being proactive in identifying the key indicators that your commercial roof requires repairs is crucial for the longevity and safety of your business. By addressing these signs early on and investing in professional commercial roof repair services from Excel Roofing Solutions, you can enjoy the benefits of a structurally sound and well-maintained roof. Don’t wait until it’s too late – Contact us today to schedule a comprehensive inspection and ensure the protection of your commercial property. – (336) 221-4121