ASPHALT SHINGLE ROOFING IN HOUSTON, TX
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
Enjoy 10% off your next project! Limited time, act now!
Leading Asphalt Shingle Roofing Contractor in Houston
Making your roof bullet-proof with a 10-year warranty
Residential Asphalt Shingle Roofing in Houston
Are your roof shingles beginning to look a little faded, or have you been getting roof leaks in your home recently? Let us help you with asphalt roofing experts at Integris Roofing!
As a team of experts and master roofers, we understand the nuts and bolts of roof repair and replacements, making sure that you have a roof that you can depend upon, no matter what the weather conditions are. We have years of experience and installation training with all the top off companies so that you know that your home gets only the excellent care that it is worthy of.
Are you interested in knowing more about asphalt roofing for your roof replacement/repair project? Our team of experts of Houston roofers at Integris Roofing is here for you!
Depending on a vast array of factors, such as pitch, size, and cost to repair and replace a roof and condition of your roof. If your roof needs repairing or replacement or you can’t choose on what to add into a new house, use our services to find out how much an asphalt shingle roof cost Houston’s resident.
Our Residential Roofing Services in Houston
Contact Us Today!
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Offer
We deliver three types of asphalt shingles to think of for your home: architectural asphalt shingles, three-tab asphalt shingles, and premium asphalt shingles.
- Architectural Asphalt Shingles: these shingle roofs are made with an extra asphalt layer and tied with asphalt sealant. They display a structural and more defined look. They are waterproof and more durable than three-tab asphalt shingles. They are highly energy-efficient while remarkably enhancing the value of your home, and they can endure up to 50 years.
- Three-tab Asphalt Shingles: These are the most casual forms, categorized by their classy cutouts, making them appear like three individual slices. They’re lightweight, budget-friendly, energy-efficient, and can endure up to 25 years.
- Premium Asphalt Shingles: as the name recommends, these are the deluxe versions of shingle roofing. Made to simulate slate or high-end cedar roofing, they’re cheaper than the other two
Furthermore, these are the materials that you can choose your shingles to be created by;
- Organic Mat-based Shingles: this form of asphalt shingle roofing has a reprocessed felt paper layer for its foundation. They’ll be thicker, heavier, and slightly more costly as compared to fiberglass shingles, but they’re also more flexible and rugged. The downside includes being vulnerable to warping and being less fire repellent.
- Fiberglass Shingles: made with a fusion of woven fiberglass as the asphalt coating, base, and ceramic granules on top, these materials create a UV-protectant and waterproof shingle while also being thin and highly lightweight because of their lesser amount of asphalt.
How much you’ll expend on shingles differs and depends on various factors like how small or big your house is. Roof material and pitch to be used can also affect the cost you have to pay for shingles repair, replacement, and installation. Laminated or architectural shingles are more expensive and thicker than the regular three-tab asphalt shingles.
We Can Help You
We provide professional installation, repair, and inspection of Asphalt shingle roofing in Houston. We have a team of highly skilled and experienced roofers who will ensure that your shingle roof lasts for decades.
Want a quote for an asphalt shingle replacement or complete roof replacement? Then call us today, and our professionals will be more than happy to assist you.